Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t play songs from Nirvana’s Nevermind (deluxe edition)

Can’t play songs from Nirvana’s Nevermind (deluxe edition)

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Hong Kong

Device

(iPhone 12 pro max)

Operating System

(iOS 15.1)

My Question or Issue

If the song is liked and in a playlist created by me I cannot play it, I tap on the song and the bottom tab pops up and down quickly, then displaying nothing being played. 

7 Replies

I have the same problem 

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community 🙂

Just to confirm, is this only happening with this specific album or have you noticed anything similar happening with others?

@Migel22, would you mind letting us know the make, model and exact OS version of the device in which you're having issues?

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Only this particular album as I have had a nirvana song from a different album work

same, my favorite version of something in the way(the live at the BBC one) has been removed from Spotify

Hi folks,

Thank you for your replies. 

Please share with us the URL of some of the songs that you're unable to play. This way we can take a look at the issue. 

Also, don't forget to send us the information requested by @Novy.

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

There's multiple songs on the album that are greyed out, but others that aren't. 

Link to the album is www.open.spotify.com/album/3FFGbUutKWN1c4f0CJR4Uh?si=MSm4yYAdQ1WaavHrTiHt3w

Hey @Antpoolio,

Thanks for your post and the link to the content.

Please keep in mind that the availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels. That is why sometimes certain content isn't available right away. Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform so hopefully your favorite music by Nirvana will be back up soon.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts