Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't queue right now

Solved!

Can't queue right now

I just updated my account, I change the country to do that (now I have a Brazilian account). I can't chose the song I want to hear or add songs to "play next". I just decided to pay to have those privileges, how do I fix it? I have an IPhone and there is no update available for Spotify.
It says "Sorry! You can't queue this content while conected with another device".
The only device that shows is the IPhone I'm trying to use. I did change my password today. I already reset the IPhone.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well it looks like those songs may not be available in your country.

That sometimes happens due to restrictions by the content-owner.

Those songs become gray as they are catalogued, but not available for playblack.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

hey dblanda!

on your account-page on the spotify.com website, there should be an option like "logout from all devices"

Have you tried that already?

Just tryed, didin't work :// I notice that I only can't choose the songs that are gray, that are not available offline. But I'm connected with wifi.
Marked as solution

Well it looks like those songs may not be available in your country.

That sometimes happens due to restrictions by the content-owner.

Those songs become gray as they are catalogued, but not available for playblack.

I am having the exact same problem, except I did not change my country, or change my password. The only thing I did was accidently log into my account on my Macbook. I quickly logged out and did the whole thing with "sign out everywhere" and disconnected all devices. I logged back in on my iphone and it still is giving me the same message "Sorry! You can't queue this content while connected to another device." It only shows that I am connect to the one iPhone that I am trying to set up a queue for. I don't know what else to do. I've logged out of everything on every device. I've restarted every device. A large part of the reason I chose to pay for spotify was to be able to pick which songs are next. This is very frustrating, please help!

I am having the same problem, and I also can't add songs to my playlists for the same reason! None of the solutions proposed above worked. Please help!

It got fixed when I deleted the app, restarted my phone then re-downloaded the app and logged in and it was all good again

Suggested posts