NEXT STEP

Can't remove a song from liked songs.

Can't remove a song from liked songs.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I accidentally liked a song from one of my local files playlists. Except, it wont remove from my liked songs. I deleted the playlist and the song from my computer but it still shows up, just greyed out. I've tried doing ctrl + A and del but it doesn't work. When I do that, it'll delete for a second, then just come back. I've uninstalled and logged out of Spotify, but nevertheless, it's still there. Any help?

4 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. 

Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

SOLVED

1 - Try to delete with Shift + Delete on Spotify app on Windows. (Not on web player or iPhone/Android !)

SOLVED

SOLVED

1 - Try to delete with Shift + Delete on Spotify app on Windows. (Not on web player or iPhone/Android !)

SOLVED

Shift + Delete worked.
You should be the actual "Spotify Legend" here.
Two years later and the problem still persists. Why the **bleep** is the first thing still marked as a "Solution"?

Suggested posts