Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't save any music with Premium account

Can't save any music with Premium account

Hi,
I have a Premium account and suddenly i can't save any more music even if the WiFi is on and the phone is charging. A few days ago i had no problem saving some music, when i plugged the phone to the charging cable, the saving bar appeared so i could see the progress and Spotify stayed open. Now the music that i want to save has a gray arrow and the saving bar won't appear and i can't save it even if ii restart mi iPhone 6. Can somebody help me?
Thanks.
7 Replies

Hello.

Please read this information.

https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/problems/#!/article/Why-does-Spotify-sometimes-stop-syncing-offlin...

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I have the same issue. On my desktop PC using Win 7. I updated spotify about 3 weeks ago but for some reasson it wont let me add songs I have on my local computer to my playlist. The only way I can add songs is using my phone, but I cant add local songs on there. The solution did not help. Any other suggestions?

I have the same issue. On my desktop PC using Win 7. I updated spotify about 3 weeks ago but for some reasson it wont let me add songs I have on my local computer to my playlist. The only way I can add songs is using my phone, but I cant add local songs on there. The solution did not help. Any other suggestions?

I'm having a similar problem. I can click save on any album and single and it appears to save, the button lights up "saved", but it doesn't show up in my list of artists or albums in "my music." It doesn't register on my desktop, and it doesn't register on my iphone, and it certainly isn't transferring from one to the other even though I know I synch almost daily.

Any ideas? 

Also, all the solutions I'm finding concern offline playlists or music saved to offline. 

I stream everything. Nothing is saved to offline, so any replies (like the first reply on this thread) talking about offline saved music or playlists are not related to this issue. 

I go to "my music" and discover that stuff I know I have saved is not there. This is close to a deal breaker that will make me defect to Beats or another service. 

Any solutions?

Did you ever get this figured out?  I have the same issue and it's becoming a huge pain trying to double-check everything I save between my computer and phone.

Think I have figured it out! It has something to do with previously save songs from the same artist. If you like particulars artist I would check the other albums you download and see if any of the song titles match. I have found this with a couple of butterfly affect albums and once I found the previous albums I delete the songs from the ep and the new ones presume.

Hope this helps...

Suggested posts