Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't save songs anymore (iPhone)

Solved!

Can't save songs anymore (iPhone)

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 

My Question or Issue

I can no longer save  songs. The option is no longer available since the last update. Am.i the only one? I have logged out and reinstalled the app. Didn't work. 

3AD78F3C-4795-418B-8DCA-0D6A13F131DA.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Katbrose and Welcome to the Community.
Hope you are having a great time!

Nothing to worry! Spotify is undertaking some changes and + and Follow buttons are changed to a ♥︎.
You will be able to add playlists or ablums by tapping that heart but don't worry they won't be added to your Songs folder yet. When you open a playlist or when exploring an artisits page for songs you can tap ♥︎ again this time to save them in the Songs folder.
Spotify has made this change to make one universal icon to add something to your library! ♥︎
If you don't like this change you can start a new idea in the Community Ideas Exchange.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I think Like is the new Save.

Marked as solution

Hey @Katbrose and Welcome to the Community.
Hope you are having a great time!

Nothing to worry! Spotify is undertaking some changes and + and Follow buttons are changed to a ♥︎.
You will be able to add playlists or ablums by tapping that heart but don't worry they won't be added to your Songs folder yet. When you open a playlist or when exploring an artisits page for songs you can tap ♥︎ again this time to save them in the Songs folder.
Spotify has made this change to make one universal icon to add something to your library! ♥︎
If you don't like this change you can start a new idea in the Community Ideas Exchange.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts