Can’t search songs on app

Highlighted

Can’t search songs on app

CannelleRoll
Casual Listener

So, I’m having a problem searching songs on the app for iPhone. As soon as I begin typing It will immediately say “an error occurred” with a “try again” button. Yet, this does nothing. 

I’ve closed the app and restarted my phone.

UPDATE:

I deleted the app and redownloaded it, and still did not fix it and now the app won’t load anything.

UPDATE 2:

It now appears to be working again.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 11.4.1

6158CCA8-6628-473D-A6E0-F771702420D7.png
22 Replies

Re: Can’t search songs on app

carea
Casual Listener

Yes! I actually just made this account because I am having the same exact issue! I’ve tried redownloading, logging in and out, honestly everything all the help threads say ! it’s not a space issue, as i’ve only used 33GB out of 128GB - i have an iphone 7+ and I’ve scavenged the internet for a fix but nothing is working! (nice screenshot by the way, i love snckpck!) 

Dano44

Having the EXACT same problem today - restarting my iPhone 7+ isn't helping. Grrr.

MissCarlyRenee

Also having this issue. Not a space issue. Restarted and hard reset phone. Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Logged out and back in. Nothing. It was fine a few hours ago. 

Iphone 7. iOS is up to date. 

RiverLambert

Having the same exact issue.

Hahajsjs

Same problem here, tested on 3 different devices with different accounts. Something wrong with the servers?

tarheelslim

Same problem.  I've been using spotify for years.  I'm deleting it.  It's lame and frustrating,

mawer_jam

Pls be fixed ASAP, it’s a Saturday night and I want to listen to music!

B7F3CB1E-0330-4C2D-B55D-B614CE2C5452.png

CannelleRoll
Casual Listener

From what I gathered this is happening all over to everyone. SpotifyCares (their twitter handle for support and tech) is recieving tweets from people with the same issue and they’re looking into it being a problem with either the some people’s accounts or as some people have guessed the recent update.

UPDATE:

It’s working for me again and some other people. Best of luck it works for you again.

Sven_77

Same here Android P beta on Pixel 2 XL

SUGGESTED POSTS