Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t search songs on app

Can’t search songs on app

So, I’m having a problem searching songs on the app for iPhone. As soon as I begin typing It will immediately say “an error occurred” with a “try again” button. Yet, this does nothing. 

I’ve closed the app and restarted my phone.

UPDATE:

I deleted the app and redownloaded it, and still did not fix it and now the app won’t load anything.

UPDATE 2:

It now appears to be working again.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 11.4.1

6158CCA8-6628-473D-A6E0-F771702420D7.png
22 Replies

Yes! I actually just made this account because I am having the same exact issue! I’ve tried redownloading, logging in and out, honestly everything all the help threads say ! it’s not a space issue, as i’ve only used 33GB out of 128GB - i have an iphone 7+ and I’ve scavenged the internet for a fix but nothing is working! (nice screenshot by the way, i love snckpck!) 

Having the EXACT same problem today - restarting my iPhone 7+ isn't helping. Grrr.

Also having this issue. Not a space issue. Restarted and hard reset phone. Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Logged out and back in. Nothing. It was fine a few hours ago. 

Iphone 7. iOS is up to date. 

Having the same exact issue.

Same problem here, tested on 3 different devices with different accounts. Something wrong with the servers?

Same problem.  I've been using spotify for years.  I'm deleting it.  It's lame and frustrating,

Pls be fixed ASAP, it’s a Saturday night and I want to listen to music!

B7F3CB1E-0330-4C2D-B55D-B614CE2C5452.png

From what I gathered this is happening all over to everyone. SpotifyCares (their twitter handle for support and tech) is recieving tweets from people with the same issue and they’re looking into it being a problem with either the some people’s accounts or as some people have guessed the recent update.

UPDATE:

It’s working for me again and some other people. Best of luck it works for you again.

Same here Android P beta on Pixel 2 XL

Yep exactly the same issue on iPhone 7 and iPad. Can't search or browse. Very annoying...!!

had same problem (for both ios and Windows)
logging off, restarting device, logging back on worked (for now) for both

Its working for me again (-: I haven’t done anything different since my last post so I’m assuming it was just a technical difficulty ! good luck to everyone else! 

Same here! Already tried everything and it does not work (deleting, deinstall, reinstall, delete picture because of a possible space issue, rebooting phone two times). Nothing works!

42801489-50FF-4753-85C8-14565123C1A8.png

Same here! Already tried everything and it does not work (deleting, deinstall, reinstall, delete picture because of a possible space issue, rebooting phone two times). Nothing works!

it’s happening again !!! keep getting the same error message 

Same issue for me on iPhone 6, and my wife on her iPhone 6s and iPad.

Mine won’t work either. It was working earlier today, but not anymore. Fix soon please! 

Soy de Uruguay. Y me está pasando exactamente lo mismo ahora. Es más me hice la cuenta para poder consultar y me encuentro con que le pasa a más personas. 

Hey y’all! I found a loophole through this. You legit just have to **bleep** the “try again” button. It takes a few seconds, but then it will show you the buffering pop-up (like the three little dots that move. Sorry it’s hard to explain), but then the search will show up. So until they fix this issue, this is the way to get through it. ☺️

Suggested posts