Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't search

Can't search

On either my iPad or my iPhone. Just hangs. No matter who you search for. Fats Domino, Bill Frisell, Lady Gaga, doesn't matter. iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, both up to date. Any ideas, similarities, suggestions, rants? Bigfoot
3 Replies

I have the same **uh-oh**ing problem!!!! premium member and I cannot search? 
It's **uh-oh**ing retarded, and Yes I have reinstalled it, rebooted the mac and everything............... FIX IT GOD DAMMIT 

We had a little server hiccup yesterday, but that should be sorted now. How is the search function working for you now?

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SPOTIFY!!??FOR TWO WEEKS NOW EVERY DAY ITS BROKE AT SOME POINT,AT TIMES FOR HOURS AND HOURS,I CANT SEARCH,IT SAYS IM OFFLINE,IT CRASHES HALF WAY THROUGH A SONG,WONT PLAY SONGS,ETC ETC ETC ETC!!im pretty certain come my bill day your gonna take the money out my bank,so some form of explanation would be nice.....please!

ps-dont even try telling me to re-install(DO NOT DO THIS ANYONE)all that does is make you lose every single song you have down-loaded!!and to make matters even worse you rarely get any type of answer here,if ever.

Suggested posts