Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone Xr

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I can’t see a list of albums or tracks from the artist page. Expanding the three bullet menu on the top-right doesn’t show any additional information that might lead me to albums or songs. The only information I’m being shown is a handful of playlists the artist is featured in. I have updated to the latest Spotify install and uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail. At present, I either have to know the song or album title I’m looking for in order to find it and browsing an artists discography is either not possible or I just can’t find where the feature has been moved to. I have found similar threads that report similar issues that were supposedly resolved with an update. Mine just started and the latest update doesn’t resolve it. Screenshots attached for your reference. I appreciate the help.

A7868651-571B-4613-BBD0-EBF2A955F347.png
E66B99E1-9B4A-4A51-A168-21A850B6392D.png
00ED95CB-3547-449E-995C-C62D61842F5B.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just started working like normal again for me too. Thanks team 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies

I have this exact issue and just now its working like normal again.

Just started working again for me to. I’m not sure what changed, but it just started working like normal for me again too! Thanks team 🙂

Marked as solution

Just started working like normal again for me too. Thanks team 🙂

This has just happened for me - not sure if there was a solution found? 

Hey @meloneill,

Thanks for joining the thread!
Could you let us know which Artist profile you're having troubles with?
Send us a link and we'll gladly take a look 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Having the same issue.  Any artist I look up I can't see there album or play the songs.  Even ones I used to be able to see.  I don't have premium so maybe that is why but I've been using non-premium and has worked fine

I am having this problem with Colm McGuinness. Everything seems the same except I can't see any option to view his full discography. 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2hwZ6O8nd7zKSUqRhYPo5U?si=GACnpbKJRmiSGLt_aAiHcw

Suggested posts