Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see artists I've saved music from in my artists page

Solved!

Can't see artists I've saved music from in my artists page

I read in another thread which I will attach below that the issue with the artist page has been corrected but I can still only see artists I follow in the artists page. Is this an issue with my account or is this intentional? 

The artist page only showing artists I follow is a massive gripe of mine as I don't want to follow an artist just because I have a few of their songs so I was really excited when I saw this but now I'm just confused.

Link in question - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Implemented-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-Artist-page-that-contains...

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @domo95,

Thanks for the reply.

@AyuTheHuman is right, the Artists tab in Your Library contains only artists you're following.

In your Liked songs you can sort the songs by Artist. More info on how to do that can be found here.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there!

From Your Library > Artists, you can only see the artists that you follow, not other artists- so it is intentional, not a bug. 

As for the link: The idea wasn't/isn't about being able to see Artists that you don't follow, it's about the saved songs from an Artist not accessable (?), so I'm confused; are you talking about the saved songs from an Artist?

Despite the confusion (?), hope this helps!

Thank you.

I think this helps. My question was regarding being able to see all music I have saved but just broken down into seeing it by artists like on all other music services instead of only seeing followed artists so yeah I think you answered it.

Thanks
Marked as solution

Hey there @domo95,

Thanks for the reply.

@AyuTheHuman is right, the Artists tab in Your Library contains only artists you're following.

In your Liked songs you can sort the songs by Artist. More info on how to do that can be found here.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts