Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see users public profiles

Can't see users public profiles

When I go someone's profile, anybody, there public playlists don't show up. It says they have 0 playlists on the bar where it lists "playlists, followers, following" . but it does show the top 3 public playlists under that where it lists them with album artwork. Even if I click on the 0 nothing happens.
6 Replies

I'm having the same issue on my iPhone app. Everybody's playlists count = zero. Tried reinstalling the app, doing a soft reboot of the phone, nothing seems to work.

Problem:

I have the same problem.  The top of the profile page, in the section for number of public playlist, reads "zero".  The bottom of the screen displays only three of my many public playlist.  To boot, the tab marked, "See All Playlist" has disappeared from my profile page.  This problem occurs on my public profile as well as any other public profile I lookup.

I had someone else pull up my profile page, using their account on their iPhone, and they see the same results I do.

What I have done to try to resolve this:

I have logged out and logged back in.  I have erased and reloaded my Spotify app.  Moreover, I completely shut down and restarted my phone.  I rechecked all my settings and my playlist are clearly marked public.  I have even toggled some playlist to private.  After waiting a few minutes I toggled them back to public.  Needless to say, the problem is not solved.

I am a premium user for almost 3 years and have never had this problem in the past.  I have searched for an answer throughout this site, to no avail.  Please note, this issue exist when using Spotify on, both, iPhone and iPad, although not on a Macbook.  Lastly, I run ios 8.1 on iPhone 6plus and I am using your most current version of Spotify.

https://play.spotify.com/user/1251455467

This issue is quite a nuisance as I primarily use Spotify on my iPhone.  I appreciate anything you can do to resolve this problem.

I am having the same problem!! and also when people try to search my profile the same thing is happening to them, but when they search someone else and not my profile they are able to see their public playlists but not mine. So I think this problem is specifically with my account. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. 

This was my problem too since Sunday!!  

It's all good this Thursday morning!!  It must have been a Spotify issue since I didn't do anything differently since yesterday.  🙂

I woke up this morning and everything was working fine again! Tunes for all!

As of this morning, my Spotify works perfectly again. I didn't do a thing. It reset itself. Profile page displays my number of playlist. Plus, the tab, "See All Playlist," is there. Thanks for correcting this glitch.

Suggested posts