Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't select tracks I want to listen to.

Can't select tracks I want to listen to.

I have my playlists and can't select any song in them. I also can't play any song for any artist. I just renewed my subscription this past week and have been having issues I've never had before. I'm in Belize but pay for Spotify because of the ease with which I can add music without having to sync with iTunes. For the first time it kicked me out and told me I can only use spotify while out of my country for 14 days. I've been paying for Spotify for well over 6 months and this is the first time I've seen that. I got around it by using a VPN and now I can't select my music.
6 Replies

It is telling me I have the free version of Spotify.  I renewed my subscription with a $30 redeemable code on the 24th of April, who can I contact about this?

Seems to have magically fixed itself.  I just received my receipt from Spotify.  Don't know what happened.  I'm good now though.

Hello, I can't select songs and it's frustrating.  I've powered off/on my phone, and reinstalled Spotify.  Help?  Is there a CURRENT solution that works with Android?!!!

@PattiMD - What error message do you get? Do you have Spotify Premium?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

If you're still facing problems: Shoot an email to support@spotify.com

You might get an automated reply, just reply to that and you're fine.

You might want to log-in and check your account at spotify.com and make sure whether it is premium or not.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Belize

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts