Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sync any songs to my iPod

Can't sync any songs to my iPod

I recently downloaded the spotify music app and started the 7 day free trial of premium. There is supposed to be a way to listen to songs you select for offline use even when you're not connected to Internet but I can get it to work for even one song. I added a song I want into my starred playlist and set the playlist to be available offline but the song won't play if I'm not connected to the internet. It just has a white download arrow to the left of the song title but I've heard it is supposed to be green when it is download but it never changes. I don't know what to do to get it to sync.
3 Replies

Can you try making a new playlist, and then making the new playlist available offline?

Also try reinstalling the Spotify app.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried making a new playlist and making it available offline but I got the same results. Also I already tried completely deleting the app and reinstalled it but still no change.

I just bought a ipod 7 gen .What am trying to sync to my ipod from Spotify. There is no place where it says device that my ipod is hook up. I do have a playlist

Suggested posts