Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sync my iPhone 5

Can't sync my iPhone 5

Since the new interface appeared all my playlists dissappeared on my cell.

I did the update on the phone and hope that would do it, but no.

Pretty soon there was another update, I had hopes. Didnt change anything. Trying to log out. Trying to reinstall the Spotify App twice.

It just does not sync. My playlists are all there, when I check the PC version it looks all good, all my music is there.

I am in Peru, South America. If that could have anything to do with it I dont know. I've been here for a while and it has worked before, really good, all the time.

I was half year in the states before that with the same Swedish Spotify Premium account and that worked real good at all times as well.

Something is seriously wrong. And Im going on a trip tomorrow and Ill be gone for a week. And it is going to take many hours to resync all that music. And fast internet does not excist down here as it does in other parts of the world. Finding internet to sync the music on the way is not an option.

Please tell me what has happened and why

9 Replies

@nukem85 I moved your post over to the ios section for you.

Are you saying that all your playlists still show on your iphone but that they are no longer available offline or am I misunderstanding?

None of my playlists show on my phone anymore. No matter what I do.

I'm aware you may have tried this already, but it is worth trying the following:

1. Restarting your device - You can do this by holding the home and lock buttons together until the Apple logo appears on screen. Once it has restarted, try Spotify again. 

2. Reinstalling the Spotify application - Follow the steps for iPhone on this help page

Spotify are aware of a number of issues with the current application, and they have said on Twitter they are working on it.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ive been developing software for 10 years. Web programming for 15 years. Developed a MMORPG in Unreal enginge 3. The things you mentioned to me: were of course the first thing i tried.

I have recieved more updates. But still nothing.

All works fine on the computer. But I'm a travelling man, i dont listen to my music on my computer. I listen on my cell phone.
 And I can still not reach a single playlist on my cell phone no matter what I do.

I paid for Spotify premium for more than 3 years. And soon I have been paying for a whole month without being able to use it.

Get your programmers together. This is a real basic problem.

Now I can not even login to Spotify on my iPhone 5. Being a Premium user for 3 years it says:

And I have been using Spotify for abroad for all those years before. In several countries on several continents around the world.

bild.PNG

Is your account definitely showing as Premium on your online overview with a renewal date in the future?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

Dont you have the permission level to see what kind of account I have?

I still cannot even login to the Spotify app on my iPhone. Still says the same error message. Like im not a Premium user. Soon one month has passed by without being able to use it.

What are your programing team doing over there? Instead of keeping you guys busy changing things that does Not need to be changed, and spending countless amounts of man hours making interacting supports and interfaces with various social media in 1000 unnecessaryways, do something to just maintain your product. Please.

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't work for Spotify. 😉

But I do have a link to talk to their staff, so I'm seeing if I can get someone to look into this for you.

Peter

Hey @nukem85 -- if changing your password and logging in with the new details doesn't help, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts