Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sync songs for offline mode

Can't sync songs for offline mode

I can't no matter what sync my spotify songs so I can listen to them in offline mode. My phone is an iPhone 4S and I am fully up to date with spotify and the iOS.
13 Replies

Hello!

Hmmm.. do you get any error codes or anything?

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I have a 4S as well and my already "available offline" playlists took themselves off the "available offline" option and I am at work so I cannot try to "resync" them. But my settings on my phone shows that the spotify app is using 5.3GB of my phones memory capacity as if the songs are actually synced to my phone.

Hello again!

Thats weird...did you use more then 3 devices? (You can only use 3 devices for offline mode at a time, with 3,333 songs each). You might need to post here and do a clean install and resync 😕 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I wiped my devices. I will mark your comment as a solution if it helps

No I did not get any error codes.

I only used 1 device, my phone. I only have 19 songs I'm trying to sync, as well.

@Lancer I assume you're following the steps in the FAQ. When spotify is open on your iphone, does the phone show up under devices in the desktop client? Do you have a Premium account?

Yes, I have a prenium account. It does show up as well.

You're trying to synch a playlist of 19 local files? So what happens when you select the playlist on your iphone and hit the "available offline" button?

It shows the gray downloading circles, but it does not download. When I close out the app and check back, it just shows the error circle at the bottom of the playlist.

The synching can take a while. Try waiting longer to give it time to finish with spotify running on both devices.

Sure. Let's hope this works

Crossing my fingers 🙂

Suggested posts