Can't turn off shuffle play

Solved!

Re: How Do I Turn Shuffle mode off on my IPHONE?

paddycanham2001
Casual Listener
I've seen a few YouTube videos where people have that 'i' and I think they had older versions. I have the newest update and I swear 2 god there is no 'i'

paddycanham2001
Casual Listener
By the way, why didn't the people that made spotify just make it an option to use shuffle mode in the first place; it seems stupid that people have 2 pay $12 bucks a month 2 turn off shuffle mode. I hope the person that runs this site has a chat with Spotify about making an update where u can play music in any order without having to pay

paddycanham2001
Casual Listener
Also, why does it say I'm a fan, I was just looking 4 an answer and didn't get 1, well at least not avert good 1

Re: Can't turn off shuffle play

Jocke_Bohlin
Casual Listener

Hey, Spotify! Wake up!

You dont seem to notice that there are about 99 % of your customers (we are paying your salary) that are angry and frustrated abut the shuffle-function (do a search on the thing called Internet, and you´ll see). Even though we pay good money every month you cant turn it off!  And what about a help-desk or o support? Or even an email address? No no. I´m gonna use Grooveshark instead. You other guys, have you tried it? Works perfect, cost nada, more music, and also have a support.

Spotify, sorry for your upcoming death!

Re: Can't turn off shuffle play

Peter__
Community Legend
You can turn shuffle off it your have Spotify Premium. The toggle is always on the now playing screen.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Chocolettabae
Casual Listener
I can't find the I on my iPhone... Help please!!!

Peter__
Community Legend
There is no "i" anymore, the shuffle controls have now moved to the bottom left corner of the Now Playing screen.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

sankeyal
This doesn't work for me as I can't see the "I" on my iPhone 4s app. Any further help please ??

Joe
Community Legend

Did you read Peter's reply?

rob171171
Regular
I also dont have the i option so look for the crossed arrows to the left when playin a track, grren for shuffle on and white for shuffle off. Im running version 1.2.0.3344
SUGGESTED POSTS