Can't turn off shuffle play

Solved!

Re: How Do I Turn Shuffle mode off on my IPHONE?

koans
Casual Listener

Pull the song up on the page where you see a picture of the album cover and down in the left hand corner are two sets of arrows.. Turn the top set from green to gray and you will turn shuffle mode off.

jeremygoh
Community Legend
Merged topics together with the accompanying screenshot on how to do so over here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-turn-off-shuffle-play/m-p/8498...
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

kmordecai

I'm not seeing the i at the top of the screen on my Iphone 5 while the song is playing...Please help!

rpatzig

Thank you.  I don't think I ever would have found a way to run shuffle off.  This has been driving me crazy.  I was about to cancel and resume an RDIO subscription.  Spotify, this is an easy UI fix.  Please, please, please kill the huge shuffle play button!

bb2014

Hi Kopeye,

I've detailed some further instructions on how to do this on the latest app version as of 10/01/2014. This is on an iPhone 5 running iOS 8.

Note: this only works for premium subscriptions.

Hopefully this helps! Let me know if you need any further help.

1. Open up your playlist or queue so your list of songs is visible like in the screenshot below. Tap the area at the bottom of the screen (while a song is playing) that shows the album cover and other details. 

image1.PNG 

2. A screen that looks like this should appear. Make sure the tangled arrows are deselected (they should be white, not green)

image2.PNG

tmkc

I can't find the "i" that people speak of.  I have an iphone 5 - is that my problem??  I'm listening to classical music and it's making me crazy that it always plays in shuffle.....

Re: Can't turn off shuffle play

Swift52556
Casual Listener

Kindly explain how you solved it. I am using Spotify on an iPhone and haven't seen any options so far to turn off Shuffle Play. Thank you!

user-removed
Not applicable

Thank you!!  That was driving me nuts.

Re: Can't turn off shuffle play

aweiss
Regular
thank you.

Bgrant

I am having the same problem as others had -- I can't turn off Shuffle for my playlists -- and I don't see an "i" at the top of the screen when I am playing a song.  Any other pointers?  I'm using an iPhone 4S if that matter. 

Thanks. 

SUGGESTED POSTS