Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't view Liked songs on iPhone. "Something went wrong. Have another go?" then a Try Again button

Solved!

Can't view Liked songs on iPhone. "Something went wrong. Have another go?" then a Try Again button

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

Whenever I navigate to my list of Liked songs on my phone, it's blank and says

Something went wrong

Have another go?

and then a Try Again button.

This issue has persisted through several days. When I browse the list on the desktop application, my Liked songs are there. I made sure to get the most up to date version of Spotify from the app store.

Thanks for your time and help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @12177059952, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's see what's going on.

Could you try a thorough clean reinstall of the app following these steps?

Also, based on your original post, you have an iPhone XR running iOS 13.4.1. There is a latest version of iOS, which you can check and update by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @12177059952, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's see what's going on.

Could you try a thorough clean reinstall of the app following these steps?

Also, based on your original post, you have an iPhone XR running iOS 13.4.1. There is a latest version of iOS, which you can check and update by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tried the reset, logging out, reinstalling, still shows me the message when I try searching a song 

Hey @Zigicrog,

Thanks for your reply here and welcome.

In this case, we'd suggest you log out and log in twice in a row to your Spotify account. This could sound a little bit odd, but this way the system will force a resync of your account in general.

If the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us the make/model and OS of your device, along with the Spotify version you're running there? It'd be awesome if you could check if this behavior persists on a different mobile device.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I’ve got the same problem with my liked songs where it has the same message and everything 

I’ve got an iPhone 11, iOS 16 something and newest spodify I’m not sure what to do, I’m a paying customer and it’s really frustrating to not have my music, especially all my liked songs 

Hey there @Mbar234

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. 

Could you let us know which troubleshooting steps you've already tried? That way we can avoid repeating any steps.

On another note, could you send us the info @AlejaR asked for previously? 

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts