Free

Country

USA

Device

Iphone 6s +

Operating System

iOS 13.6

My Question or Issue

Just recently I was trying to add some new songs to my playlist right. I looked up the artist but when i tried to view their songs or the songs on the albums I couldn't view them?? Although i can click and view songs on my playlists just fine. It is only on artist's profiles and albums. I tried resetting my phone reinstalled spotify on both my iphone 6 and iphone 6s + which are both up to date. anyway point is nothing happens when i click "and more" on any artist's profile or albums.

1 Reply

Hey @jaemm, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I can confirm that at the moment, the "and more" option when viewing an album or artist page won't be leading to a page where you can preview a list of all the tracks contained within. However, you should still be able to listen to the shuffled tracks of an album or artist.

I understand that having the button while it not doing anything can be confusing and that you'd like to have a way to see all tracks in an album so I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the right folks.

I also recommend posting an idea in the Ideas board.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts