Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

Whenever I try to view music from an artist on their page or album it will not let me view the songs on that person’s page or album when I click on the area to make them pop up. It still works for playlists just not for album’s or the artist page. I have tried deleting/re-downloading but that did not work. Any help is appreciated 

12 Replies

Hey there @Ethan_Rock41

Help's here!

If you experience this issue only with the album or artist view, but can still see the tracks successfully on playlists, it's possible that you've encountered an issue that we're currently looking into. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Why can’t we view them? I use view to see the album list to add those songs to playlists. I don’t want to listen to shuffle the album I want to be able to view and add as I wish 

This also happened to me I thought it was a bug so I restarted my phone and deleted the app and it still doesn’t work so many artists are dropping albums I’m just trying to listen to some music.

So they've been aware and working on this for a couple years now and still doesn't have a solution? I guess I'd do the same thing too, "Boss this ones a toughy, gonna have to higher me for awhile longer".

Hey Ivan, Sounds like you guys started looking into this issue 2 years ago. Any progress yet? Thanks! 

I just started using the app and am having this exact same issue. It’s useless to me. 

Hey Ivan, Sounds like you guys started looking into this issue 2 years ago. Any progress yet? Thanks! 

This feature is only avail to premium members apparently. You can see the response here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Mobile-Bring-back-the-ability-to-view-albums-for-free-...

I just got this bug like 3 minutes ago and now im seeing that it hasn’t been fixed for almost 3 years. Bro please help, Metro Boomin’s album is so good just for this to ruin it.

Oh not to mention as well, lyrics keep saying “couldn’t load the lyric for this song” even after i’ve seen these lyrics before on the same song a couple of hours ago. What is happening. And yes I've tried everything, uninstalling, restarting my phone, uninstalled the app and then restarting my phone and it still didn’t fix it. Fix it.

Umm this is like 2 minute after. The song appeared again 😄 but the lyrics still wont load.

Lyrics are back 🙂

Suggested posts