Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot go online via 4g on iphone 5s

Solved!

Cannot go online via 4g on iphone 5s

I am able to connect via wifi but when I use 4g it says I am offline and can't connect. I have gone through the troubleshooting and none of it has worked, I have also deleted and reinstalled the app. It is starting to be a pain as on the road a lot and would like to stream, any advice?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay, well this is my last option and if this doesn't work I'm not too sure where to go. Go to settings then scroll down to Spotify and see if "Mobile Data" is enabled. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hiya, @tj11290

First thing are you a Spotify premuim user? If so you can enable "Download Using Cellular"  By going to "Settings" then "Streaming Quilty" However if that doesn't work try turning "Airplane Mode" off and on, that might shift things. If nothings changed please don't hesitate to message me back.     

Hi Luke,

Many thanks for your reply.

I'm a premium user and have been for a few years, this didn't start happening until a couple of months ago. Cellular downloading is turned on and I've airplane moded it and even turned the device on and off with no result. Any ideas?

FYI - all other apps work with 4g just spotify that doesn't

Marked as solution

Okay, well this is my last option and if this doesn't work I'm not too sure where to go. Go to settings then scroll down to Spotify and see if "Mobile Data" is enabled. 

Worked like a charm! thanks very much for all your help.

Any chance you have another solution for this issue? My Spotify refuses to go online using 4G even after reinstalling, logging in/out and checking my phone settings...

Suggested posts