Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot install Spotify in my Ipod4

Cannot install Spotify in my Ipod4

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

iPod4

Operating System

(iOS 9.8)

My Question or Issue

Hello. I received an iPod4 from my son and had the stupid idea to clean all software to factory.

Then I wanted to re-install Spotify...but it says that I need IOS 10 to be able to install the Spotify. 

But this iPod is not able to be updated with IOS10. Because its old...

So, if you can send me the old Spotify software to be able to re-install it...then it will be all Good. Thanks. 

3 Replies

Since iPod4 is a very old iOS device, erasing data can also erase some of its new software too. Wait for the new iOS 12 updates to come, it might show up in the settings. Try, and if it does not work, use a newer device.

Hello, Good morning,
Problem is that the ipod4 works perfect, so its not fair that the software do not allow me to use Spotify.
The solution: my expectation is to receive same Spotify software created by you to be used for iOS 9.3.5. You must have it!
Can you make it happen?

Thanks,
Christian T.

For I am not a Spotify employee, I can not help you or change anything that is Spotify-based updates. I strongly recommended using another device that is compatible with 

Spotify and has a stronger/newer software. I hope you understand. Thank you for replying and happy holidays!

-Ragedoge

Suggested posts