Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot play specific artist on iOS or Windows Desktop

Cannot play specific artist on iOS or Windows Desktop

I can no longer play anything by Frank Ocean on Spotify for iOS or Windows Desktop. It just will not pay when I click any of his music. I had two of his albums saved for offline play and I have unsaved them and tried again. Any help? Very strange that this is across platform. 

5 Replies

I am also experiencing something like this with David Bowie on iOS. If I queue a Bowie song it will just skip it and continue to the next available non-Bowie song.  Tried downloading the album, streaming the album, re-installing and updating the app, no luck. I can still play Bowie just fine on my iPad and PC. Haven’t experienced it with any other artists.

Haven't run into this myself, but I've also seen people reporting it with Eminem and Leonard Cohen. Very odd.

Same thing is happening to me with:

-RHCP

-Pearl Jam

-Bruno Mars

-Carlos Vives

-David Guetta

etc...

Please help, cant listen to them and more in my iPhone 7 and my Windows Desktop PC.

(I'm from Perú)

Yes, I also cannot play any of these particular artists (Bowie, Frank Ocean, etc) on my Windows desctop program nor my iPhone 7 app - JUST since the most recent app update this past week. I've even deleted and reinstalled the app and same problem. This is very frustrating... I have been a premium user for over four years - please fix this.

Having the same issue with most of my favorite artists. I have a family subscription, and created a new account under that subscription, and I can now play all of those artists. Seems to be account name based, and not with the app.

Suggested posts