Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot renew Spotify premium with iTunes money

Solved!

Cannot renew Spotify premium with iTunes money

I have been trying to figure out how to get premium renewed for about two weeks and cannot figure out how to renew with the iTunes money like I've been able to do previously… Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Klinker4512

To pay through iTunes, go to your music on iPhone (regular music not Spotify) and click on the upper left corner on the button of a silhouette of the face of a man and then from there click on view Apple ID and type in your password and then after that it takes you to a menu and click on manage (it's under subscriptions) and it should say "Spotify music; Spotify premium; expired" click on expired and then click subscribe and after that go on to Spotify and sign out and sign in and reload the app and it should be Premium.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

By the way I have also went into where it says in your settings account and I saw my subscription said free and that was all it said there was nothing else so I've already looked there.!
Marked as solution

@Klinker4512

To pay through iTunes, go to your music on iPhone (regular music not Spotify) and click on the upper left corner on the button of a silhouette of the face of a man and then from there click on view Apple ID and type in your password and then after that it takes you to a menu and click on manage (it's under subscriptions) and it should say "Spotify music; Spotify premium; expired" click on expired and then click subscribe and after that go on to Spotify and sign out and sign in and reload the app and it should be Premium.

osorniosSpotify Star

i TRIED TO DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID TO DO, BUT i STILL HAVE MY ACCOUNT AS A FREE SUBSCRIPTION AND CAN´T UPGRADE IT BACK TO PREMIUM.  DID YOU MANAGE TO UPGRADE IT BACK TO PREMIUM THROUGH YOUR IPHONE?

Hey @dougpty,

That's because it's an old reply. For the time being, it's better to get your Premium through the website.

osorniosSpotify Star

I don’t see subscriptions or anything and I want to get the 1 dollar for three months deal and it’s not working 

Suggested posts