Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot see my saved songs and albums in my iphone

Cannot see my saved songs and albums in my iphone

Hi,

I can´t find anyone in the forum with the same problem... I've been using for months the saved songs/albums features both in my laptop and iphone 4, also using the offline listening for the phone... But today, all my saved songs and albums have disappeared from my iphone's app, whereas I can still see them in my laptop. I've tried even re-installing the app, but the problem persists. Any ideas?

Thanks!

3 Replies

@beatMiguel Are those tracks still missing? It should appear after some time..
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

@beatMiguel

I guess your music cache is corrupted, kindly do a clean reinstallation following the steps below:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.

Also clear off Safari’s Cache under iPhone/iPad Settings > Safari and Clear all of the caches.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts