Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant download music

Cant download music

Basically i cant download music from spotify to listen to offline, my friend has a galaxy s5 and when he does it, the download button lights up green, when i do it on my iphone 5, it doesnt even light up green
5 Replies

You have a Premium subscription? Do you get an error message? Have you tried reinstalling spotify to see if it helps.

It's also worth making sure you have at least 1GB of free storage space on your device.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah i have tried all that, i do have a premium subscription and. I do have 1.7gb free storage left

I don't get an error message either

Try the following steps, they worked for a friend of mine:

- Close all apps using the app switcher from iOS (If you're on iOS 6, double press the home button and hold an icon until it starts shaking and close all apps by tapping the "–" button | If you're on iOS 7, double press the home button and slide all cards all the way to the top of the screen, as if you're throwing them away)

- Place your iPhone to charge as near as possible to your wireless router (but not on the router since they generate a lot of heat)

- Go to Settings > General > Auto Lock(I don't know how it's exactly called in English since my iPhone is in another language) > Change from whatever value it is to "Never"

- Open the Spotify App and enable offline mode for the playlists you want do download (Disable and re-enable if it thinks it's already synced)

- Leave the iPhone doing it overnight with the screen ON.

Suggested posts