Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant find iPod backup.

Cant find iPod backup.

Alright so I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I hooked up my iPod to spotify and pressed backup, erase and sync and chose a folder for it. After the sync though, I went looking for those files in that folder and it says there is nothing there. I'm pretty sure I went to the correct folder. Anyone have any idea what happened or do something? 

4 Replies

I am having the exact same problem except I can't even remember where the backup files were saved and need help finding them

im also having the same problem.  I cant seem to find my music even though spotify said that it backs them up. Its frustrating because I had over 2000 songs

Same here. Thousands of songs disappeared, since there is no backup of the files in the folder I chose...

Hi. I suggest you submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify can look into it for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

@Domi0r wrote:

Same here. Thousands of songs disappeared, since there is no backup of the files in the folder I chose...

Suggested posts