Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant find the Spotify app for ipad OR iphone on my ipad

Solved!

Cant find the Spotify app for ipad OR iphone on my ipad

I have a problem, when i search for Spotify in app store on my ipad2 iOS 5 it doesnt show up! The iphone app does not show up either. When i go from a driect link from either spotifys web or links that people send me, i only get the message "your request could not be completed"

Noone seems to be able to find out what problem i have. Anyone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi guys,

Did you purchase these devices from outside of any of our launch countries at all? Are you connecting through a proxy?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I have the same problem. I read somewhere that it's connected to spotify's license to operate in the USA. But I am a premium user and should be able to use it!
Marked as solution

Hi guys,

Did you purchase these devices from outside of any of our launch countries at all? Are you connecting through a proxy?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Is the US a launch country? I have a business proxy but can search and download all other apps fine.

Is your Apple ID US based? Have you tried heading through m.spotify.com on your iPad's web browser at all?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks for your help on this. Yes my apple ID is US based. Yes when I go through m.spotify.com it says Installing Spotify Mobile Bingo! Your Apple iPad is compatible with Spotify Mobile! Go ahead and install the Spotify application to begin listening to your favourite music. Not your device? Select your device. I click on install the spotify application and it redirects to iTunes on my iPad (not the app store) and then gives me the error message, your request could not be completed.

Suggested posts