Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant play saved songs offline with premium account

Cant play saved songs offline with premium account

Hey everyone,

my Problem is that I cant play many songs that I saved for the offline, like in Flightmode, on my iPhone even though I have premium.
Even songs that I could play in offline mode a couple of weeks ago are not working anymore.
I can play them in online mode mith cellular internet (3G/4G) or wifi but this uses data volume and the phone shows me that the song is downloaded.
An example for it is the album ZABA from Glass Animals, my phone showed me the progress of downloading it (I tried it with cellular and wifi) and it the symbol showed me that the songs were downloaded, bur I only can play two or three songs from the album and the others not, like you can see in the picture below.
So even when it shows that a songs is downloaded and I am online with Spotify it will increase my data volume about 3 to 4 MB to play it. Its only playable while I am online. Even the sogs I saved months ago and were playable offline.

I am doing work and travel in Australia at the moment for 3 months now and since about the 8. Dec 2014 i have this Problem. When i was in Germany everything worked fine.
Maybe someone has a solution for it or knows a email adress from spotify where I can ask them about this.

Thank you for you help!

Stephan
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts