Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Canvas feature missing!!

Canvas feature missing!!

Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

iPhone 11 pro

Operating System

iOS 13.6.1 

My Question or Issue

Hi everyone, I was wondering why Canvas are no longer available on my device. I used to have it for a long time but since a few months the Canvas feature in Playback settings disappeared. 
I already tried to reinstall the app and data saver are always turned off. How can I solve this problem and get Canvas back? I want them back so bad 😞 

Thank you in advance
(Sorry for my english)

3 Replies

Re: Canvas feature missing!!

Casual Listener

try going on settings, data saver and then disable it. Edit: nevermind, make sure software is up to date and maybe redownload some songs to see if any are working. also see if they work on any other device.

Casual Listener

the software is up to date for sure cause i have automatic updates! I already tried to redownload some songs and it still not working.  I don’t know... i think it’s strange just because the feature disappeared overnight. Maybe one day i will have my canvas back 😬🤷🏻‍♀️ I really don’t know what else i can do

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting in touch!

It's possible that the issue with the Canvas you're experiencing is caused by corrupted app files. This is usually resolved by performing a clean reinstall.

If that doesn't fix things, it's likely it's a case of this Ongoing Issue. Make sure to +VOTE and subscribe to it, if you haven't already. We'll share any updates there, as soon as there are any.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS