Canvas

Canvas

Helvis_Lima
Casual Listener

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System:  iOS 14

A opção do Canvas/Vídeo Loop não aparece no meu usuário, já fiz o passo de desinstalar, limpar cachê e etc e nada funciona, vejam se podem me ajudar pois isso já está disponível para cá e outro amigos com o mesmo aparelho que o meu usam.

3 Replies

Alex

Hi there @Helvis_Lima,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Canvas is a feature still in testing, so you might see it for a brief time on your device or you might see it on the device of your friends.

You can try to log out and back in twice. If that doesn't activate the option, try creating a new account and see if it is available there. If that's the case you can follow this Spotify Guide to transfer your music collection over to the new account.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

Helvis_Lima
Casual Listener

Sua orientação não funcionou e também não é nada prático fazer a criação de uma nova conta, sendo que todo meu histórico, amigos e etc está nessa que tenho a mais de 3 anos, essa função já era algo que deveria ter sido disponibilizado perla usuários antigos há muito tempo. 

CarlosE

Hey @Helvis_Lima,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We understand that this is a feature that you'd like to see again, but as it's still being tested, we don't know when it'll be available again in all accounts. We recommend adding your +Vote and comments to this Ongoing Issue. You can also Subscribe to it to be on top of any new updates we share about it.

We hope this helps. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS