Canvas

Highlighted

Canvas

Casual Listener

Hello,

I have a iPhone 8 Plus and I used to have canvas but now I don’t even have the canvas option in my Spotify. I’ve deleted and reinstalled multiple times at this point i don’t know what to do. My Spotify app is on the latest version as well. Please someone help I would like this feature on my Spotify.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Canvas

Hey @liltokyooo,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this here!

If you can't control the Canvas option in your Spotify Settings, your iPhone might be running on 'Low Data Mode', which prevents Spotify features as Canvas from being enabled in order to reduce data consumption while not on a WiFi network.

Let's try deactivating 'Low Data Mode' to see if Canvas comes back.

First, it'd be great to double-check whether your iOS is updated to the latest version. You can do so by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

Then, to deactivate 'Low Data Mode', you can:

1. open Settings on your iPhone
  2. click on ‘Cellular
  3. click on ‘Cellular data options
  4. switch off ‘Low Data Mode

Lastly, try to log out and then back in your Spotify account and see whether the Canvas feature works.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply!

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland
Highlighted

Casual Listener
The low data mode wasn’t on in my setting.
Highlighted

Visitor

I also have this problem, I don’t have the Canvas option on my account, first I thought it was my cellphone (iphone 11 pro) but then I log in in a friends cellphone that has the Canvas option available, and I still can’t see the Canvas option.

SUGGESTED POSTS