Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Certain radio stations won't start on iPad, iPhone, Mac

Certain radio stations won't start on iPad, iPhone, Mac

For the last few weeks the radio function hasn't been working properly on all of my spotify devices: iPad, iPhone, MacBook.

once I play a radio genre eg Indie, I then can't play it again, getting the "Sorry this radio station cannot be started" message.

ive searched but can't find a solution to this.

please help!

7 Replies

Same with me. I get "Sorry. This radio station cannot be started". The same station worked prior to a couple weeks ago (not exactly sure when, but I assume the last update). The artists are not obscure, I am able to create radio stations with the names of individual artists and tracks, and they work...

I'm having the same problem.  Has anyone figured this one out?

The only solution I've found to fixing your radio station is to cancel your premium account and just use the free radio.  This is a little disappointing.

I've been having the same issue. The problem is only getting worse. I can't even play the broad genre radio stations.

having the same issues!!!  and i pay for the service.  becoming pretty frusterated with spotify!

Having same problem. What's the point of having a premium subscription if free features don't work right. Anyone gotten support on this issue?

Does a clean reinstall help?

Suggested posts