Certificate invalid or expired (USB IN BMW CARS)

Certificate invalid or expired (USB IN BMW CARS)

user-removed
Not applicable
spotyfi to connect the USB cable at BMW is giving error MESSAGE talking that this CERTIFICATE IS expired or invalid. Iseo with the integration with BMW vehicles stopped working.
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Certificate invalid or expired (USB IN BMW CARS)

Ivan92
Community Legend

Hi! And welcome to the Spotify Community!

I don't have an awesome BMW car but I use my iPhone to play music in different types of cars thourgh a parrot kit. Could you try to clarify where you use an USB for? Do you use an iPhone to play the music or anything else?

What's a Spotify Rock Star?
Highlighted

Ivan92
Community Legend

There are some known issues with the BMW system, see this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/BMW-integration-with-3-0-0-iOS-app/idi-p/1123705

Highlighted

Famwoutersbd
Please solve this issue Spotify....
Highlighted

RayGiddings

I have the same problem with my BMW connection = is there any news/development on this - its quite annoying...

@user-removed wrote:
spotyfi to connect the USB cable at BMW is giving error MESSAGE talking that this CERTIFICATE IS expired or invalid. Iseo with the integration with BMW vehicles stopped working.

@user-removed wrote:

Highlighted

Ivan92
Community Legend

Just so you know, the issue is being fixed, ETA unknown though...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad/Release-Notes-Spotify-for-iOS-3-0-0/td-p/11287...

SUGGESTED POSTS