Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change language to English on spotify

Change language to English on spotify

Hi! I just bought an iphone 5s and installed spotify. My phone settings is set to swedish and sweden as country. For some reason my spotify is in some strange language. It is dutch or something like that im not really sure. Of course i want english but i dont know how to change it? I have tried to reinstall but that didn't work. Please help!

5 Replies

Are both Language and Region Format set correctly in iOS Settings > General > International? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes! this is why i find this strange..

I just tested it with @Jack_H and those do appear to be the settings which control the language for us at least. 

Can you try force closing the application and/or giving your device a full restart by holding down the home and lock buttons together until the apple logo appears on screen? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Aloha and thanks for offering support! I'm trying to change the language setting on Spotify also. Getting Swedish or Danish. This started up suddenly when I tried to update my credit card detail. Now, how do I find ios and international settings when the questions for getting there and doing the deed are written in a Scandinavian language I haven't mastered?  Appreciate any help. Dance on!

Well actully I have a Iphone 4s and an ipad and I have spotify on both and it is my fav web to listen to music.

Suggested posts