Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice without premium

Charged twice without premium

Okay so after signing up for a premium account I got charged twice and never recieved any receipts but it shows up on my bank account transactions. The ironic part was I never recieved premium and my account is still on free version. I sent spotify 3 emails through the contact form but never recieved a response and don't have any way of reaching them. Any other help would be appreciated
5 Replies

I was charged twice as well, but still don't have access to the premium version either. do you by chance know if Spotify has a number we can call for customer support?

No they don't 😒 I don't see why they wouldn't . The contact form is not helpful at all they don't even reply to you. I guess we'll have to look around this forum for answers 😕 to think I enjoyed spotify

Hello!

Just as tempestkalypso said, he has the same problem. He created a topic here.

I replied to him to get help in the contact form.

I suggest you to do so.

Lets remember that Spotify has a great number of people asking for help in the contact form.

When there's a few number of people with issues, help comes really fast, but support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Hope everything works fine for you both! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

I agree 😑 you have a world wide company, but you don't have a customer
support number? it makes absolutely no sense

@Horsiee @tempestkalypso

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts