Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Connect] SPOTIFY APP ON GALAXY WATCH ACTIVE 2 IS NOT OPENING AFTER LOGGING IN (IPHONE USER)

[Connect] SPOTIFY APP ON GALAXY WATCH ACTIVE 2 IS NOT OPENING AFTER LOGGING IN (IPHONE USER)

I TRIED BOTH METHODS: AUTOMATICALLY RECOGNIZED THE ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH MY PHONE AND THE PAIRING CODE. BOTH WAYS ENDS WITH A LOADING BLUE AND GREEN CIRCLE SPINNING.

SPOTIFY REALLY SHOULD PUT MORE EFFORT ON WEARABLES APPS. I REALLY LOVE SPOTIFY, BUT I'M MOVING FORWARD TO APPLE MUSIC AND APPLE WATCH, WHICH IS COMPLETELY**bleep**, JUST BECAUSE OF THE APPLE ECOSYSTEM, THAT DOES NOT HAVE THESE ANNOYING BUGS.

3 Replies

Hey @tadeumarianelli

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

If the Spotify app doesn't open properly after logging in you might've encountered an ongoing issue that we're currently investigating. Check out this thread and add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

I'm having the same issue with an iPhones. Any solution?

Hey there @uhercel,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

In this case we suggest that you follow the steps that's provided by @Ivan in his answer.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts