Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting problem on iPhone 4s

Connecting problem on iPhone 4s

Hi, This morning when I woke up i got on Spotify and it wouldnt connect. It has done this before and what i usually do is close the app and re open it and everything is fine. But not today. Everytime i Have opened the app today it just says Connecting forever and then never does anything. I am still able to listen to offline playlists but cant search or discover and its really starting to get frustrating. My wifi is working fine. I am able to watch netflix and play xbox live without a hitch. So its not that. I have reset my phone and network settings and it still didnt fix it. Is the app having issues? I dont understand what the problem coud be

5 Replies

Same story here on xperia z1, since the update to the new style player...Already for three days!

Hello!

Have you tried a clean reinstallation?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Cleaning Caches, Clean installation, Not logging in with Facebook. Problem persists. It's exactly like in this thread. Persistent for days now and starting with the updated app. 

I escalated this issue to the Spotify team. See if there are any solutions. I Tried testing on a iPhone, Android and iPad and I don't face this problem.

Is your iPhone on the latest iOS version?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Does it connect fine (even if you don't stream anything) on your mobile network connection?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts