1. Exact Device: iPhone 7 Plus 2. Exact operating system: iOS 11.2.5 3. Spotify app version installed: 18.104.22.1684 4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? It happens when I have my earphones in and as soon as I move my phone or put it in my pocket the track skips.
I have an LG V20 with Android 7.0 and Spotify 22.214.171.1243 armV7. It does the same thing for me, mostly when I'm walking around or have my phone in my pocket. It'll skip 3 or 4 songs at a time sometimes and pause and play randomly with headphones plugged in. I have 30-40 playlists.
Mines like it too! It was fine last week nkw it’s like this... keep pausing then unpausing.. constantly Siri keeps popping up.. its only in my earphones tho..when it pauses it makes that noise it makes when u pause it from the button on the earphones...also the song keeps skipping 15 seconds and doesn’t stop.. I pay for premium and I’ve been using Spotify for over a year and it hasn’t done this before.. I use it everyday pls help
1. Exact Device - IPhone X 2. Exact operating system - 11.2.5 3. Spotify app version installed - 126.96.36.1994 4. Nothing. Put into my pocket & it will start skipping/pausing. Sometimes while using other apps, it will keep skipping & pausing as well. My volume will automatic go to the full blast when music starts playing. 5. I have 30 playlists.
Hey, I’ve had this too for the last two weeks, out of nowhere! Already tried a complete reinstall, which hasn’t worked.
1. Exact Device - iPhone 6s 2. Exact operating system - 11.2.5 3. Spotify app version installed - 8.4.40 4. Nothing. I put into my pocket or move around walking or looking at other apps and it starts skipping/pausing. 5. I have 24 playlists
The skipping is happening for me on ALL of my devices and it is making hate Spotify, which I normally love. It is skipping songs at about the 40-second mark and if the program is open on my mac while I'm doing other things, it'll start playing random songs.
1. Exact Device (e.g. iPhone 5S)
iPhone 6S; MacBook Pro 2014 Retina Display running El Capitan; New iPad running IOS 10.3.3
2. Exact operating system (e.g. iOS 8.3)
iPhone version 10.3.3; MacBook Pro El Capitan 10.11.6; iPad 10.3.3
3. Spotify app version installed (2.2.0)
Have removed and replaced with latest version on both iPhone and iPad; running 188.8.131.520.g1fcff12a on MacBook.
4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? Is it when it opens? When scrolling through tracks? When searching?
Playing songs on Spotify and trying to enjoy them. Then yelling obscene words when they skip to the next some.
1. Exact Device (e.g. iPhone 5S) - iPhone 7 2. Exact operating system (e.g. iOS 8.3)- iOS 11.2.6 3. Spotify app version installed (2.2.0)- 8.4.42 4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? Is it when it opens? When scrolling through tracks? When searching? - when I’m walking and my phone is in my hand or pocket 5. About how many playlists do you have? - 5