Constant skipping and pausing

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Constant skipping and pausing

1. Exact Device: iPhone 5S

2. Exact operating system iOS 11.2.6

3. Spotify app version installed: 8.4.43

4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? Is it when it opens? When scrolling through tracks? When searching? 

Walking, riding bike, screen locked, headphones in, music playing, phone in pocket or hand. 

5. About how many playlists do you have?

Highlighted

1. Exact Device:  iPhone 7 
2. Exact operating system: iOS 11.3
3. Spotify app version installed: 8.4.46.736
4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? It happens mainly when I have my headphones in and I’m holding my phone when walking around. I use the apple headphones that came with the phone. I’m a premium user and this never used to happen

5. About how many playlists do you have? 5

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi spotify, 

still having this problem with an iPhone 7 plus. Can we fix this problem? And please be fair! I have tried everything in this topic and nothing works. I Will stop subscribe if this problem Will not be solved. 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Hey! Help arrive! Could you tell your experiencing issue please?
Also it would be better if you can provide a screenshot.
Thank you 😊
Highlighted

Casual Listener

After months of not hearing back from Spotify, I finally worked out that the issue I was experiencing was my headphones. I’m not sure if this will help everyone if their headphones aren’t the issue but thought I’d share it in case it helps a few people. 

Just on principle I feel like I should unsubscribe to premium and join Apple Music instead for the shite service Spotify gives. 

Highlighted

Hi also have the same problemmmm! I thought there was a problem with my phone... ah thanks for shearing

Highlighted

same issue here for past few months.  mostly when moving around.  no other apps are affected so it clearly has something to do with Spotify.  have deleted and reinstalled and same problem.  i'm a premium member and need a fix!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I've been having the same issue for the last few weeks. I returned my earphones and got new ones thinking that earphones are the problem, but apparently not. I'm having the same problem with the new earphones and another pair with controls. I wonder if it's related to the lightning jack adapter?

1. Exact Device: iPhone 7

2. Exact operating system: iOS 11.3.1

3. Spotify app version installed: 8.4.52.796

4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? Is it when it opens? When scrolling through tracks? When searching? 

Moving around with the phone in my pocket or hand.

5. About how many playlists do you have?

Highlighted

It does it in my phone also.  My phone is an iPhone 7S Plus, my IOS is 11.3, but I don’t know my Spotify version. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

solved this issue by changing my lightning headphone jack adapter. Apparently, my adapter was the problem, not Spotify or my phone or earphones.

SUGGESTED POSTS