Highlighted

Re: Constant skipping and pausing

lorrainem

Have spotify found a fix for this yet? It's incredibly annoying

Highlighted

Austin89
Casual Listener
The issue is not on Spotify I don’t believe so I don’t think they have.
Highlighted

Jojobadillet
Casual Listener

iphone 7plus. Whelp. I'm taking a road trip to nola and I need my premium spotify to survive the drive! 

22532204_10159262347900315_1540939920_o.jpg
Highlighted

Austin89
Casual Listener
Get the new adapter
Highlighted

Jojobadillet
Casual Listener

But it also happens on my Mac 

Highlighted

Austin89
Casual Listener
I think you should try reinstalling Spotify.
Highlighted

chloerose2
Casual Listener
  • IPhone 6, iOS 11.0.3
  • Happening to me too - skipping through songs, playing when closed, opening voice control. I got my phone replaced today by apple and despite this it is STILL happening on a brand new device, can you please provide a solution?
Highlighted

realben97

The problem is not spotify but the earphones...i tried using different ones and it worked perfectly 

Highlighted

emwallerstein
Casual Listener

Thank you all in the end i got new wireless headphones and have not had any issues since

Highlighted

Spearcatcher
Casual Listener

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.0.3 .  I deleted Spotify two days ago and re-installed it.

I'm still having the same problem...the music skips when I'm listening to it via Bluetooth in a vehicle.  I don't use Siri at all, and while it happens when I'm using a headset and walking, it also happens in the car when I'm listening to it over its audio system (2014 MB ML350; 2014 Nissan Altima).

When I use it in the Altima it won't play at all via Bluetooth, even though the screen shows it's playing, and indicates the correct artist and song.  If I use a cable/plug it in to the USB connection, eventually I can get it to play.  If I connect my wife's iPhone 7+  via Bluetooth hers plays perfectly.

I'm using Spotify Premium, which I love, but this is really annoying. 

Again, I have an iPhone 6 with I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.0.3; I have 18 playlists, and am using the most current version of Spotify, 8.4.25 .

SUGGESTED POSTS