Announcements
Subscribing and redeeming gift cards should be looking better again. We're still working to resolve this fully. Subscribe to the thread here for updates.

Constant skipping and pausing

Solved!

Re: Constant skipping and pausing

lorrainem

Have spotify found a fix for this yet? It's incredibly annoying

Austin89
Casual Listener
The issue is not on Spotify I don’t believe so I don’t think they have.

Jojobadillet
Casual Listener

iphone 7plus. Whelp. I'm taking a road trip to nola and I need my premium spotify to survive the drive! 

22532204_10159262347900315_1540939920_o.jpg

Austin89
Casual Listener
Get the new adapter

Jojobadillet
Casual Listener

But it also happens on my Mac 

Austin89
Casual Listener
I think you should try reinstalling Spotify.

chloerose2
Casual Listener
  • IPhone 6, iOS 11.0.3
  • Happening to me too - skipping through songs, playing when closed, opening voice control. I got my phone replaced today by apple and despite this it is STILL happening on a brand new device, can you please provide a solution?

realben97

The problem is not spotify but the earphones...i tried using different ones and it worked perfectly 

emwallerstein
Casual Listener

Thank you all in the end i got new wireless headphones and have not had any issues since

Spearcatcher
Casual Listener

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.0.3 .  I deleted Spotify two days ago and re-installed it.

I'm still having the same problem...the music skips when I'm listening to it via Bluetooth in a vehicle.  I don't use Siri at all, and while it happens when I'm using a headset and walking, it also happens in the car when I'm listening to it over its audio system (2014 MB ML350; 2014 Nissan Altima).

When I use it in the Altima it won't play at all via Bluetooth, even though the screen shows it's playing, and indicates the correct artist and song.  If I use a cable/plug it in to the USB connection, eventually I can get it to play.  If I connect my wife's iPhone 7+  via Bluetooth hers plays perfectly.

I'm using Spotify Premium, which I love, but this is really annoying. 

Again, I have an iPhone 6 with I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.0.3; I have 18 playlists, and am using the most current version of Spotify, 8.4.25 .

SUGGESTED POSTS