Re: Control Center on iOS 11

Casual Listener
I deleted my music app and my car said "no content found" and wouldn't play
anything at all
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Right.

This fix was intended for Spotify fix on iOS rather than CarPlay.

Sorry about the confusion.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Yes that’s what I was referring to. My Spotify was messing up with iOS 11 and the steps that I explained helped fix it. Still working too yay!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

My problem is this clicking sound it keeps making on my music control panel. It stops when I go to the actual app but it’s getting very annoying at this point .. I have tried everything to make it dissapear help ? 

75F262D7-B839-4A9A-B81C-D66FC9F0BAE6.png
Highlighted

Spotify app ‘now playing’ doesn’t shows on top

Hi , on the Spotify app , the now playing doesn’t shows at all on top of my queue list but it shows on my lock screen . Is there any way to fix this ? 

6C497029-9999-471B-9CC3-0C909FE6FEE1.png
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Edit . It makes this clicking/drop sound every time  I change song . But it does not do that when I’m on the actual app .. this stupid music player control panel !! 

Highlighted

Re: Spotify app ‘now playing’ doesn’t shows on top

Casual Listener

I’d say re install the app and see ? What’s annoying is this control panel ? How do I fix this .. so I need to get an android phone instead ? Like ??? 

Highlighted

So I just got a IPhone 8Plus as a early Christmas present and I get Spotify because I had it on my iPad and I go to listen to music after it’s done downloading and I can’t choose my own songs. I have to click shuffle. I can’t just listen to one song in my playlists. I don’t know if that’s a bug or if it’s a real thing in the IPhone version. If not please help

Highlighted

You must not be a paid subscriber then.  You can stream any song you want on a PC or tablet, but they limit free acounts on a phone... so you can only stream playlists with 15 or more songs in it.

SUGGESTED POSTS