Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Counter won't stay displayed

Solved!

Counter won't stay displayed

On iPhone 6, the counter that shows time played & time remaining in the song disappears after a couple seconds.  I have to tap the screen to get it to show up again.  How can I get this to stay on at all times? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found that if you double tap on the timeline it will stay on.  If you double tap again...it will disappear after a couple seconds.  Whew!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

IT WORKED IT REALLY REALLY DID!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @carter56145, understandable that this is a pain, but unfortunately this is not an option right now. I believe if you search on the Ideas board, you can vote up the idea to have it stay on at all times!

Marked as solution

I found that if you double tap on the timeline it will stay on.  If you double tap again...it will disappear after a couple seconds.  Whew!

Hi there,

I have exatly the same issue with my iPhone 6 Plus. However, this is not an issue on PC or iPad Mini or iPad. The strange this is that it used to work just until a couple of days ago. So, to me it seems like this function has been taken out.

I would be greatful to hear more about this and, i possible, get the "seconds constantly displayed on the screen"

Chairs,

Claes D "dyrmanc"

@Swanny wrote:

Hey @carter56145, understandable that this is a pain, but unfortunately this is not an option right now. I believe if you search on the Ideas board, you can vote up the idea to have it stay on at all times!

Hi again! And really thank you for your tip. By using your tip to "double tip" on the screen the second stays....:-) 

Many thanks,

Claes 

"dyrmanc"

It DOES work!

Marked as solution

IT WORKED IT REALLY REALLY DID!

Suggested posts