Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cover art not showing..

Solved!

Cover art not showing..

So, I didn't think this would bother me this much, but it has. Cover art for songs aren't showing up when listening to the song, but when I go to the full list of songs, it shows up at the bottom. This just started happening a few days ago. I even uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it and synced all my songs again, but the problem is still occurring. Any help is greatly appreciated.
47 Replies

Something like that ?

they do not answering me, too 

IMG_0027.PNG

thx for responding

I have a way to contact spotify i have been talking back and forth with them about this thru email

and this is the reference number that i got

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571NB6Qa:re

please keep emailing using your email and tell them what your problem is  keep calling. i talked to an apple guy and they said this is a widespread issue you are using ipad2 wifi correct

Not Fixed after newest update... get on the ball spotify!!! 

I made a playlist with a custom photo, the custom photo shows up as the plalist cover. But when I play a song, it does not show on the song playing. 

PLEASE HELP

One year later and this issue is still not fixed. I will leave Spotify soon.

On Samsung Galaxy S8 only with local play, with the actually playing song.

Hello this is coming from four years after this forum was active, but same problem has arisen. Only a handful will show and that’s becuase they were my first likes. As for the rest of Spotify, no album artwork is known. 

Same problem too with my 3 series. Tried with Deezer and no issue with album cover syncing 

Suggested posts