Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crashing on IOS 8.1.2 - Iphone 6

Crashing on IOS 8.1.2 - Iphone 6

First off, this is really pissing me off. Second off, this is really pissing me off.

Here's the situation:

I just started a Spotify family (premium) account after being a longtime Spotify listener myself. Everything was going fine for about a week, though I had to constantly login everytime I started Spotify. Annoying, right?

So I read somewhere to uninstall the app and reinstall it. Did that. First time it worked. Downloaded all my playlists back. Then I closed it (silly me, right?)

Now, every time I go to open it, it crashes immediately.

Here are the things I've tried:

1) Uninstall/Reinstall the app (only works the 1st time I open it)

2) Change the Language/Country to UK (I'm in the US) and then back. Didn't work

3) Uninstall/Reinstall from iTunes (again, only works the 1st time)

4) Uninstalled/clean out the memory from my phone cache (iClean Pro), restarted my phone, waited 15 minutes, then reinstalled (guess what, didn't work past 1st time)

So, I'm stuck. WTH do I do with something I can't use on my phone that I've been paying for over a year now.

2 Replies

Oh, and I've tried booting into safe mode (I have a jailbroken phone), and that didn't work either. So it's not Cydia or xCon or anything like that.

Same thing is happening to me. I'm on ios 8.1.2. Right after the spotify update 2.8 the app started crashing during log in. Now it's completely useless. I've also taken the steps to fix, reinstall the app. No luck.

Suggested posts