Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crossfading doesn't work all the time

Crossfading doesn't work all the time

Hi,

I set the crossfading to 12 seconds but it doesn't appear to work properly. It works on some songs but not on all of them. At first I thought it was local files only but it appears on streamed/synced songs as well.

Anyone else having this issue?

5 Replies

I am having the same problem too... Again, the Spotify teaam releases something without deep testing.

Today I was trying to crossfade tracks together (with both local files and spotify streams - both interchangably and separately). For some reason, when I try to queue up a track to crossfade into the current track, the program bypasses the queue and then crossfades a replay of the CURRENT track.

The queued up track is never played. Anyone else having this problem? Any fixes?

Yes, I'm having the same issues.  I've only noticed it on local files so far which definitely dont seem to crossfade.  In general, synced files are fine.

Correct it doesn't !

Following all your comments, is there a solution up to now ? I have the same problem with my IPhone 5 and it is June 2013. Crossfading does not work when I am in the offline mode.

Suggested posts