Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix Not Updating

Daily Mix Not Updating

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

iPhone 6S

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

For about two to three months now, my Daily Mixes have not updated at all. As someone who relies on the Free plan, I like to have the ability to have daily-changing songs and find new ones in the process. Because they have not updated, it is frustrating to be stuck with the same select songs for weeks. 

Please note: I have already reinstalled the app with no change. Strangely, the Discover Weekly and Release Radar do update. Any possible solutions are welcome!!

4 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try updating to iOS 12.4?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hello,

I have also been experiencing the same issue for months. My Daily Mix playlists change on my PC app but not on my iPhone app. I am logged into the same account and connected to the same Wi-Fi network on both devices. I have also logged out and reinstalled the app with no resolution.

iOS 12.4

Spotify iPhone v 8.5.16

Spotify Windows PC v 1.1.10.540

Thanks!

Hey @vegastexan,

I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account.

It also seems to be in the Ongoing Issues list.

Add your details and your vote there as well.

Hope it helps 🙂

There's more people experiencing this issue. It seems like Spotify is not able to fix that. 

Here's the thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Daily-Mixes-Don-t-Refresh-Change-or-Update/idc-p/475...

Suggested posts