[Daily Mix] Why did 4 of my Daily Mixes disappeared?

Solved!

Re: [Daily Mix] Why did 4 of my Daily Mixes disappeared?

jaykarr
Casual Listener

Just to update... I opened up my mobile app and browsed to Daily Mixes a few days ago.  My missing playlists had been added back!  My favorite go-to mix was back with the same flavor and reference artists.

Daily Mixes is now (finally) showing up on the desktop app, too.

Hopefully this was just some glitch as they work to build the service and my mixes won't be taken away again.

Re: [Daily Mix] Why did 4 of my Daily Mixes disappeared

fbracht
Regular
To be honest, at this point I'm more disappointed that no official response
has been given by Spotify to our concerns than by anything related to the
original problem...

Serrezuela
Casual Listener

So I have a Daily Mix that I listen to everyday that today has just randomly disappeared and I have one that I never listen to because I like hardly any of the artists and that never leaves.

How frustrating Spotify!

throwhands

This is the first time I've been annoyed enough to post to the spotify forums.  I had 3 daily mixes, and then 2 of them dissapeared, including the one I listened to most.  I had listened to the mix for a few hours several times the week it dissapeared.  What happened?  You should be able to favorite a mix or something.  Or even better, you decide when a mix has worn out it's welcome and then do a 'reshuffle' on the unfavorited playlists to see if spotify has come up with anything new.    

It's bizzare that spotify took away a playlist I was actively using and didn't replace it with anything.

jminicucci-ca

Totally agree with all comments above.  Why tempt users with 6 Daily Mixes to only drop it down to 1.  Seems irrational. And annoying!!!

gulfidanozen
Casual Listener

my daily mixes are gone too. I have only 2 daily mixes now. It's so frustrating and Spotify doesn't respond at all. 

timeuser

I also just lost a couple of my daily mixes including the one I had been listening to the most. I just listened to it for a couple hours yesterday and now it is gone. I'm down to 3 mixes from the 5 I had yesterday and the three I have now are very similar with much less variety. Frustrating. We need a way to save or pin the ones we like. Some type of control. These algorithmic features are awesome, but Spotify is my music library and I need to feel some level of control and ownership also.

jonsegal

I just went from six to three!  What the heck?

cbot

I hate this also, and that spotify doesnt respond to this thread. My only solution is when you have mixs save them as playlists incase they disapear. 

maxb911

Now it happened to me, too. My favorite daily mix went missing. Down from 3 to 2... darn it, Spotify! Could we please have an answer to this? Or our at least have our mixes back... 

SUGGESTED POSTS