Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix gone

Solved!

Daily Mix gone

Plan

Free

Country

Catalonia

Device

iPad 12

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

So I hopped on Spotify and noticed that daily mixes are gone. There are now artist mixes instead which I find pretty useless. Is there an app issue or was this poor decision implemented somehow?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Great question! Just to clarify, when you hit the “Search” tab on the Spotify app, then click on the “Made for You,” and you keep scrolling down to the bottom, you will find the daily mixes there. 

F07E0009-D19B-4BEA-9F96-77DD7C065E43.jpegIf you still don’t see the daily mixes like this photo, I would recommend checking any updates to the app and try reinstalling the app. You can do so here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/

Let me know if this helps!

if you find my answer helpful, you can pin as “solution”

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Marked as solution

Great question! Just to clarify, when you hit the “Search” tab on the Spotify app, then click on the “Made for You,” and you keep scrolling down to the bottom, you will find the daily mixes there. 

F07E0009-D19B-4BEA-9F96-77DD7C065E43.jpegIf you still don’t see the daily mixes like this photo, I would recommend checking any updates to the app and try reinstalling the app. You can do so here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/

Let me know if this helps!

if you find my answer helpful, you can pin as “solution”

Hi there @Crazychemist,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We'd like to confirm that if you had Daily Mixes in the past, they haven't been removed. In addition to those, you now have the Artist, Genre and Decade mixes.

As @user-removed mentioned, you should be able to find all your mixes, including your Daily Mix playlists, in the Made for You section. If you don't see them, try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in. You can also try a clean reinstall of the app by following the specific steps in this guide. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, we'll be right here.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

You're right! I could've sworn it wasn't there last time I looked, and seeing so many new mixes I thought it got replaced. Thanks for the heads up Rose and Carlos!

@CarlosE, what I do not quite understand: 

In the 'Home' tab of the Spotify app, there are several sections including but not limited to 'Recently played', 'Shows to try', 'Jump back in' as well as 'Made for you'. All of these, except the 'Made for you' section, have a 'See all' button to the far right. Why would Spotify remove this button in this one particular section and prevent users to have an alternative way to navigate to their 'Made for you' page beside the above described way via the 'Search' tab?

Hey @EmeRitus12,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

Could you share with us a screenshot of what you're seeing? We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 08.09.08.png

Hope this helps...

Hey @EmeRitus12,

Thanks for the info 🙂

Could you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? This one is more thorough than the usual one.

If possible, could you try on another device to check if anything changes? Alternatively a friend of yours or a family member could log in to their account on your device to check if they experience the same thing.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator

I am experiencing the same issue.

It was a me issue. I had to scroll all the way down in order to find them. Luckily they haven't removed them!

Hey folks

Thanks for the info 🙂

@Crazychemist Glad to hear that you can enjoy your Daily Mix playlists again.

@eggxix Could you give us more information about the Daily Mix- you can't see the playlists or there is no See all button?

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator

I'm experiencing issue with 'See All' button, I have tried to reinstall the app using this instruction https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/How-can-I-perform-a-clean-reinstall-of-the-app/ta-p/4746485 but it didn't help

Hey @Holy_badger,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

If possible, could you try on another device to check if anything changes?

In case you're using the app from our website, you can download it from the Microsoft store. Does it make a difference?

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator

Hey Ver, thanks for the help. I did not follow your instructions, but interestingly the 'See all' button reappeared one or two days after your post without me even closing the application if I remember correctly. Is my assumption correct that this was some kind of bug in some kind of backend that just got fixed swiftly after my report? If so, props to your developer and customer support teams.

Hey @EmeRitus12,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We're glad to hear that you have that option back!

We'll be right here in case you have any questions or if you need a hand with anything else.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Same problem.

I loved the Made For You part of Home in the app where I could see all 6 Daily Mixes with a few example songs listed below each mix. Now I just get 2 or 3, and if I search out the complicated Search>(Scroll Down)>Made for You> there is only the title of the mixes and no example songs listed so I can’t compare which mix I want without opening 6 different mixes.

Basically the end of Daily Mix as an easy and helpful product.

just to give my opinion, why not add a shortcut in the left menu, below "Liked" for example ?

To go to my daily mixes I have to go to search menu, search "made for you" (even though my app and account are french) and fully scroll to the bottom to find it.

That's really a bad UX to access daily mixes.

Hi @Etshy,

Thanks for posting on the Community. 

In this case, you can add any Daily Mix to your library. On your Desktop app, just go to the desired Daily Mix, click on the 3 dots and select "Add to your Library". Once you do this, you'll be able to see it on the left panel (and on the playlists section in Your Library) in order to access to it in an easier way. 

We hope this helps and remember the Community is here in case you need anything else. 

AndresMModerator
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Same problem again, the daily mixes are not visible, also not in Search when you scroll down.

I' ve liked a Daily Mix playlist yesterday, but now it's nowhere to be found. Not in my playlists and the Daily Mixes are totally gone it seems.

Hey @Erkylpipo,

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one?

On another note, would you mind sending us some screenshots of what you see in Search > Made for you? You can attach them to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts