Free

Country

U.S.

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.4.0

My Question or Issue

This morning my daily mixes were suddenly only able to play on shuffle along with the release radar mix. I have tried a lot of things to try to get it back to normal, but anything that I have done seems to be ineffective. The only daily mix playlist that is fine is the 6th one. I have no idea what to do to fix this... please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @a1359wh

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you use desktop as well, make sure to check there if the shuffle icon_shuffle.png is turned off in the Now Playing bar at the bottom

If after that you're still not able to play your Daily Mix and Release Radar playlists in order, I'd recommend performing clean reinstall of your Spotify app. It's different than regular reinstallation.
Just find your device in this article and follow the steps provided there.

I hope it helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @a1359wh

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you use desktop as well, make sure to check there if the shuffle icon_shuffle.png is turned off in the Now Playing bar at the bottom

If after that you're still not able to play your Daily Mix and Release Radar playlists in order, I'd recommend performing clean reinstall of your Spotify app. It's different than regular reinstallation.
Just find your device in this article and follow the steps provided there.

I hope it helps!

@Emilia_8 Thank you! I will be sure to see if that works!!

Hi @a1359wh

You're welcome!

I hope it helped. 

Enjoy your day 🙂

Suggested posts